Sign Up –
ArcGIS for Schools Bundle
As part of Esri UK’s Corporate Social Responsibility work we have made the ArcGIS for Schools Bundle free to all UK schools.
- All UK schools
- Further Education colleges*
*Only for use on GCSE, A Level, Highers or equivalent courses. To use ArcGIS with education courses above level 3 the college will need to join our Higher Education Programme.
The ArcGIS for Schools Bundle includes:
- Fieldwork apps and data to support NEA and Independent Investigation
- Ordnance Survey maps in 2D and 3D
- High quality maps at both a local and global scale in 2D and 3D
- Data analysis tools and presentation tools including StoryMaps
- Living Atlas – curated maps and data for the world
- Curriculum focussed Resource Centre with text book case studies
- Online training resources
- MOOC’s, online tutorials and webinars
- GeoMentors – support from GIS professionals
If you would like more detailed information about the ArcGIS Online for Schools programme take a look at our Storymap.
Alternatively click here